A little about Margaret
I was born, raised, and still reside in the suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Being surrounded by ten thousand some lakes means a love of all things water-related…and a deep hatred of mosquitos. After years spent in perpetual motion juggling a family and a career and loving every minute of it, some pesky health issues led to mandated down time and eventually resulted in me finally grabbing the laptop and putting some of the stories that had been alive and well—but relegated to a small spot in the recesses of my mind—down on paper. The outcome is my first published novel, Misty Lake. It is my sincere hope that you enjoy the story.
After completing one novel, the writing bug took a firm hold. With the support of my amazing and understanding husband, as well as my amazing and somewhat understanding kids, and in spite of the lack of support from my ever-demanding Golden Retriever, I have completed four more books in the Misty Lake series, The Inn at Misty Lake, Misty Lake in Focus, Anchored in Misty Lake, and Sunset Over Misty Lake.
After wrapping up the Misty Lake Series, I'm digging into another romance series as well as a stand-alone that's more of a mystery/suspense novel. Stay tuned!
Did you know?
- Is the oldest of three children
- Has been married for thirty years to her college sweetheart
- Has traveled to Switzerland twelve times
- Speaks German
- Loves dogs
- Loves cows almost as much as dogs
- Has two children
- Tries to enjoy every moment of the short Minnesota summers, but enjoys winter too
- Has been a hockey mom, baseball mom, swim mom, lacrosse mom, and softball mom
- Is a huge Minnesota Wild fan and hopes, every year, that this is the year
- Is a former high school cheerleader
- Loves to take pictures, but has no delusions she's any good at it
- Breaks out in a nervous sweat if there's not a book nearby waiting to be read
- Is crazy about the Rolling Stones
- Finds cooking relaxing and enjoyable, especially when someone else does the cleanup